Friday, January 3, 2014

You Have Options and Foreclosure is not One of them!!

When a homeowner is facing foreclosure, it can feel like the end of the world. It’s easy to feel alone and that there is no one else who understands what you are going through. Even worse, it can feel like there is nothing you can do. But there is actually some encouraging news: Government incentives, coupled with banks willing to help stem the foreclosure tide, are providing new opportunity. You have options, and foreclosure is not one of them! As a real estate professional with the Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) designation, I offer all of my clients the benefit of the best expertise and insights when it comes to foreclosure avoidance. If you know of someone who could use my help, please direct them to my site http://www.omahanebraskashortsales.com/ or pass along my information below. Sincerely Peg Maloney Remax Real Estate Group 402-598-3965

0 comments:

Post a Comment